The US Sand Sculpting Challenge 2014, amazed all with the sand sculptures and sand castles.
to see photos from this years event use this link
I love that feeling of walking into an event and taking it all in. The way the room is lit, the colors on the tables, the flowers and centerpieces! It is amazing how the decorations in a room can really tell you the story of the event you are about to attend. There are always so many intricate details that make an event one to talk about for many years to come.
What it really comes down to is aweing your guests. If your guests are intrigued and amazed by what their eyes capture when they walk into an event then you have accomplished your goal.
Have you ever seen an ice sculpture at an event and just looked at it in amazement, wondering how long it took them to carve it, and if it is going to make it through the whole event without turning into a puddle of mess on that table? Well let me tell you this, sand doesn’t melt!
Does your love story and future involve sand, the beach, ocean, surfing, nature? Let us help you tell your love story.
Or heck, we make DIAMONDS in sand. We make YOU in sand. Your cake. Your dog. Your call. No one will forget your special wedding touch.
Placing a sand sculpture at your event will not only awe your guests but will be able to be enjoyed in it’s entirety throughout the event! Want your event to be the one talked about for years to come? Contact us to provide your dream sand sculpture quote for your next big event!
Missing those sandcastles on the beach, and the excitement they bring when you lay your eyes on them? Then look no further. Archisand’s professional sand sculptures can bring a little part of summer to you no matter where you are or what time of year it is. That’s right, no need for a beach. We bring the sand to you!
Wouldn’t it be amazing to see your company’s name lit up in sand at the company holiday party. It will have your employees & guests talking for weeks…months… even years! Or how about having a professional sand sculpture put up in your local mall with your company’s name and logo to generate business. If you have been looking for creative ways to get your company name out there, this is guaranteed to draw in some attention. Our experiential marketing skills are sure to generate some buzz.
Archisand also works with companies to coordinate sand castle lessons and corporate team building events. What a great way to bond employees in your company and teach them to work together to troubleshoot and complete projects.
So if you are missing the sand, there’s an easy solution. Archisand can bring the sand to you. Anytime. Anywhere.
The Sorority Pi Beta Phi asked us to create a cool sand castle for their annual 2013 convention…
Check out this amazing video complete with time lapse clips!
To see photos from the 2 day build use this link:
Use this link to view a cool video of the engagement incorporating some amazing Time lapse photography
To view Photos from the day use this link!
Congratulations Michael and Cortney!
- Unless you’re using a sandbox, sand is normally attached to a body of water. That means you need to check the high and low tides so you can build your sand sculptures above the water mark and it won’t be swept away.
- Try to use fine grain sand, as it holds water better and allows you to sculpt more detail into the packed sand.
- Prepare yourselves with a sand sculpting kit. There’s nothing wrong with using toy pails and shovels with the kids. On the other hand, if you want your kids know what it feels like to be real sand sculpture artists, as well as producing much better results, use a kit with professional sand sculpting tools like palette knives, shovels, buckets, hand-held spray bottle and masons trawls.
- Spray down your sand sculptures with a hand held spray bottle full of fresh water so it lasts longer.
- This is a sand party so it’s fun, fun, fun! Have cameras clicking and videos rolling to capture those treasured moments.