You know that when you put a child and a sandy beach together, sand play is inevitable! That’s how the idea for sandboxes in the playground came about after all. For children, the many possibilities of sand sculpting is a natural way to release their immense creativity. Parents can form bonding experiences with their kids. And in the end, everyone has loads of fun!
If you want to introduce sand sculpting as family activity this summer, turn the process into a game just like 유로88
. Here are some ideas on how to do it:
Brainstorm with your kids
Involve them from step 1 by explaining that every great task begins with a plan. Bring them to the drawing board and ask them for ideas on what to sand sculpt! Let them unleash their creativity no matter how farfetched or impossible to do as an acitvity. The important thing is that they are excited to share ideas with you. On the other hand, they can surprise you with a simple, yet beautiful idea to sketch.
If you have a big family gathering, you can divide those participating into sand teams, with a team leader to facilitate the activities. You can even watch Archisand’s Youtube videos
for ideas or check out the design gallery
Focus the energy
Now that you have them pumped up, it’s time to channel that energy into a specific objective. So start narrowing down the choices into ideas that you actually can do. Then put the sandcastle design on paper. Beginners should focus on simple ones which require easy techniques to accomplish, while those with more experience in sandcastle construction can do something comparative with their skills.
Have a sand party
With your design done, it’s time to get down to the beach and do your sand sculptures! Remember,
- Unless you’re using a sandbox, sand is normally attached to a body of water. That means you need to check the high and low tides so you can build your sand sculptures above the water mark and it won’t be swept away.
- Try to use fine grain sand, as it holds water better and allows you to sculpt more detail into the packed sand.
- Prepare yourselves with a sand sculpting kit. There’s nothing wrong with using toy pails and shovels with the kids. On the other hand, if you want your kids know what it feels like to be real sand sculpture artists, as well as producing much better results, use a kit with professional sand sculpting tools like palette knives, shovels, buckets, hand-held spray bottle and masons trawls.
- Spray down your sand sculptures with a hand held spray bottle full of fresh water so it lasts longer.
- This is a sand party so it’s fun, fun, fun! Have cameras clicking and videos rolling to capture those treasured moments.
Subscribe to our blog
and get more tips on how to do sand sculpting. If you need professional sand sculpting services, we’d love to make your important events
truly special! Contact us